Dear Chief Executive Officers,
BOC made full effort so that enterprises receive UAH 1 billion compensation for employees mobilized for a specified term (link to BOC recommendations to the Government of Ukraine: http://bit.ly/1Mhq3un).
In connection with the adoption by the Government of Ukraine of the CMU Resolution #911 dated 04 November 2015, which changes CMU Resolution #105 dated 04 March 2015 that establishes the Procedure for compensation to firms for employees mobilized for a specified term or continuing to serve in the military under contract, we would like to draw your attention to the following:
First, the range of persons covered by the Resolution has been significantly extended.
Second, amended Resolution is also applied to citizens of Ukraine who starting from:
- March 18, 2014, were drafted for military service during the mobilization for a specified term;
- February 8, 2015, were in the military under contract in case of crisis situation threatening national security, announcement on mobilization and (or) martial law declaration;
- June 11, 2015, were drafted for forced military service and also for military service during mobilization, for specified term and who are subject to release from military service in the event of demobilization, but continue to serve in the military under contract.
Third, compensation procedure according to the Resolution has not changed significantly.
- it is necessary to fill in the reports by sample in supplements to the Resolution (reports names and columns headers were not changed);
- certify with the signature of the manager and chief accountant of the enterprise (sealed, if necessary);
- agree the reports with the appropriate military commissioner (unit commander);
- submit them to the offices of social security.
We encourage all businesses with outstanding debts on the part of State budget of Ukraine, to check the availability of documents and pass them immediately to the appropriate offices of social security.
We wish you good luck with that!
Business Ombudsman Council Team