VACANCY: Receptionist/Team Assistant
The Business Ombudsman Council is looking for a Receptionist/Team Assistant to join the team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Receive and screen incoming telephone calls, take and deliver messages;
- Greet and receive visitors and direct them to the meeting rooms;
- Responsible for registering Incoming/Outgoing correspondence in the Case Management System;
- Screen, sort, scan and distribute incoming mail for BOC’s staff;
- Send documents by email, fax and couriers;
- Draft business correspondence for signature and composing own correspondence when necessary;
- Ensure efficient control of emails, screening/prioritizing messages, forward to appropriate member/s of the team to respond/act upon;
- Arrange online meetings and support team distance working;
- Assist with any ad-hoc project-related requests.
- University degree or equivalent;
- At least 2 (two) years of secretarial and administrative experience;
- Excellent written and verbal command of the English and Ukrainian languages;
- Excellent communication skills, including pleasant and efficient phone manner;
- Attention to detail and eye for accuracy;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative on a daily basis (and seek guidance when necessary);
- Computer literate: MS Office, GSuite tools, Zoom.
- Ability to cope well under pressure and a capacity for hard work;
- Ability to work efficiently and cheerfully as part of a team;
- Exhibits a high degree of personal integrity and loyalty;
- Excellent interpersonal manner, including tact and diplomacy;
- Important to be a quick learner and a team player.
To apply, please submit your CV and motivation letter in English at email@example.com
The position is open until filled. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted in the next stage of the process.