Business Ombudsman Council (BOC) is an NGO managed by EBRD tasked with the mission to fight corruption in the country. It helps prevent violations of the legitimate interests of Ukrainian business entities by enhancing transparency of the public authorities, local governments and state-owned and/or controlled businesses.
Position Title: Office Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
ADMINISTRATION AND OFFICE MANAGEMENT
• Ensure full compliance of administrative activities with BOC’s rules, procedures and business processes. Make necessary adjustments. Compile and disseminate memos to BOC’s staff;
• Manage procurement processes, liaise with suppliers and negotiate framework agreements;
• Maintain and update inventory;
• Organize and manage office premises. Co-ordinate regular office maintenance and repairs.
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
• Prepare annual budget proposals for EBRD’s review and approval; monitor budget expenditures;
• Prepare actual disbursements (expense reports) and payment requests; liaise regularly with EBRD’s HQ to secure on-time funds transfers;
• Responsible for local bank accounts; execute payments, including payroll; currency sales; liaise with the outsourcing accounting company;
• Responsible for collecting and signing primary accountancy (invoices, acceptance acts, tax bills, etc.);
• Comply documents for VAT exemption purposes;
• Travel arrangements for the team in business trips (tickets, hotels); reimbursement of daily allowances and travel expenses.
• Responsible for personnel recruitment; staff records and HR documentation;
• On-boarding new staff;
• Preparation of vacation schedules, management orders and payment of vacation allowances;
• Coordinate the staff performance evaluation process;
• Liaise with health insurance provider on employee’s complaints;
• Organize corporate events.
• University degree related to the area of work;
• A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in a senior administrative/accounting function in an international organization or donor-funded Project/NGO;
• A successful track record in setting priorities, using keen analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills that support and enable sound decision making;
• Previous experience overseeing a human resource function is a plus;
• Diligent with high degree of honesty and integrity;
• Demonstrated effective communication skills, interpersonal skills, conflict and ethical management skills;
• Excellent written and spoken command of English, Ukrainian and Russian.
To apply, please submit your CV, motivation letter in English and 3 references at email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 28 December 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Vacancy: Office Manager