For the second consecutive year Ethicontrol has been celebrating World Ethics Day in Ukraine # globalethicsday2019. This time, Ethics Day is dedicated to a hands-on conference with a focus on technologies that help boost ethics. The focus of the event is what helps to become more effective in compliance and ethics: tools, decisions, approaches, systems, or simply the negative experience of others.
When: October 16, 2019
Where: Admiral Hall Conference Center (Kyiv, 7/11 Khreschatyk St.)
The organizers of the Smart Ethics, Security & Compliance conference invite anyone who works to raise ethics in their organization who wants to be more productive – professionals who deal with business ethics: compliance, security, management and control units.
Conference speakers are all practicioners, with a target to make focus on their own experiences and mistakes, useful tips and lifehacks.
Registration for the event: https://ethicontrol.com/uk/sscc2019
BOC is an information partner of the conference this year. Promo code BOC19 gives you a 30% discount for the ticket.
For information regarding partnership or organizational issues, please contact Dmytro Rybachuk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practical use of IT technology in implementing compliance programs or plan for combating corporate fraud
- A smart solution for identifying ethical violations and resolving them without errors
- The benefit of analytics in counteracting fraud
- Challenges and lessons for the compliance officer during the monitorship
- Compliance portal as a means of automating counterparty checks, conflicts of interest and other processes
- Prevention of fraud during inverterization by process automation